Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's Time For MoveOn.org to Move On!

I received this intrusive piece of junk in the mail from some fake organization called VoterReportCard.org. It gave me a "report card" for my voting record. VoterReportCard.org is just a front for MoveOn.org. Whether my voting record is public knowledge or not, this garbage is intrusive. It appears that MoveOn.org has a conservative counterpart in this crappy, sleazy campaign. ALG appears to have decided it is their right to also drag voters records out for all to see. My vote is mine. It's too bad we live in a shadow world of social media cowards who can hide behind a fake organization.

I have already contacted the site. I urge everyone else to do the same. If you have recieved garbage from either of these faceless groups of cowards, fight back. They are intruding on your private world.

No comments: